ISO/TS 10303-1063:2018-11 specifies the application module for Product occurrence.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1063:2018-11:
- identification of the occurrence of a product version in a product structure;
- relationship of the occurrence of a product version with the definition of this product version it is derived from;
- characterization of a product occurrence that is defined from a product specification;
- characterization of the quantity of a product occurrence;
- specialization of the concept of product occurrence to represent occurrences of a part.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2018-11Stage: Withdrawal of International Standard [95.99]
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …