This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1345:2014-02 specifies the application module for Item definition structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1345:2014-02:
- definition of structures for part definitions, part occurrences and between part definitions and part occurrences;
- relationships between an assembly and its constituents;
- items within the scope of application module Effectivity application, ISO/TS 10303-1059;
- items within the scope of application module Part occurrence, ISO/TS 10303-1715;
- items within the scope of application module Product structure, ISO/TS 10303-1134.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 6Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …