This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1317:2014-02 specifies the application module for Procedural shape model.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1317:2014-02:
- 2D geometry;
- 3D geometry;
- 3D solid models;
- procedural models defined by their construction history;
- shape operation sequences;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape model;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape elements;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental topology, ISO/TS 10303-1005.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …