This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014-02 specifies the application module for Default tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1052:2014-02:
- assignment of default tolerances for the geomentric dimensions of shape elements;
- assignment of default tolerances based on value ranges;
- assignment of default tolerances based on significant digits;
- the association of default tolerances with a product shape;
- default tolerances which are bilateral tolerances;
- default tolerances which are plus or minus tolerances;
- tables of default tolerances;
- default tolerance classes;
- items within the scope of application module Default setting association, ISO/TS 10303-1809;
- items within the scope of application module Document assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1122;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Measure representation, ISO/TS 10303-1118.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 3Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …