This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1262:2010-03 specifies the application module for Task specification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1262:2010-03:
- the specification of a task method as a sequence of instructions encoded as text;
- the specification of a task method as a structured set of instructions;
- the association of pre-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the association of post-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the assignment of a task method.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-03
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …