ISO/TS 10303-1103:2008 specifies the application module for Product class.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1103:2008:
- identification, as a product class, of a set of similar products to be offered to the market;
- relationships between product classes;
- identification of categories of specifications that can be used to characterize the members of a product class;
- representation of Boolean expressions of specifications;
- representation of dependency rules between specifications;
- association of specification categories, of specifications, of specification expressions and of specification dependency rules with a product class;
- items within the scope of application module Group, ISO/TS 10303-1113;
- items within the scope of application module Identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1021;
- items within the scope of application module Product concept identification, ISO/TS 10303-1060.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 48
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data