This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008 specifies the application module for Process property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1040:2008:
- specification of a property of an activity;
- representation of a property of an activity;
- use of an independent property in the definition of an activity;
- items within the scope of application module Activity, ISO/TS 10303-1047;
- items within the scope of application module Foundation representation, ISO/TS 10303-1006;
- items within the scope of application module Independent property, ISO/TS 10303-1036.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …