ISO/TS 10303-1032:2008 specifies the application module for Shape property assignment.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1032:2008:
- identification of an object that may have properties but cannot be considered as a product or an activity;
- concept of shape of an object;
- identification of a portion of a shape;
- relationship between two portions of shape;
- shape of an object in the context of a particular occurrence of that object in a product structure;
- association of a representation with a shape or shape portion;
- assignment of shape related properties to a shape or to a shape portion;
- items within the scope of application module Assembly structure, ISO/TS 10303-1026;
- items within the scope of application module Characterizable object, ISO/TS 10303-1765;
- items within the scope of application module External model, ISO/TS 10303-1033;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1041.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 3Number of pages: 47
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data