ISO/TS 10303-1174:2005 specifies the application module for Class of activity library.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1174:2005:
- the existence of a class of activity;
- a mapping between one class of activity and another that indicates the nature of a whole-part relationship between two individual activities;
- a mapping between one class of activity and another that indicates the nature of a connection relationship between two individual activities;
- a mapping between a class of activity and a class that indicates the nature of an involvement in an activity;
- set theory relationships, such as subset, union and intersection, between classes of activity and between mappings.
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Platform (OBP)
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-12Stage: International Standard confirmed [90.93]
Edition: 1Number of pages: 20
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Add to cart this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …