ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies an interface for data mining to enable standard access to and storage and manipulation of typical data structures in data mining.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 specifies
- user-defined types for the four major data mining functions
- association rules,
- and regression,
- routines to manipulate these user-defined types to allow
- setting parameters for mining activities,
- training of mining models,
- testing of mining models,
- and application of mining models,
- user-defined types for data structures common across these data mining functions to capture metadata for data mining input.
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002 provides for interchange of data mining models so that models built on one system can be imported and deployed in other environments.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2002-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 196
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32 Data management and interchange
- ICS :
- 35.060 Languages used in information technology
ISO/IEC 13249-6:2002Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.