ISO/TS 10303-1063:2006 specifies the application module for Product occurrence.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1063:2006:
- identification of the occurrence of a product version in a product structure;
- relationship of the occurrence of a product version with the definition of this product version it is derived from;
- characterization of a product occurrence that is defined from a product specification;
- characterization of the quantity of a product occurrence;
- identification of the occurrence of a function;
- specialization of the concept of product occurrence to represent occurrences of a part.