ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005 specifies the application module for Schematic element.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1205:2005:
- the distinction between:
- a schematic element definition, which can be used within many different assemblies of schematic elements or
- a particular usage, or occurrence, of a schematic element definition within a particular assembly of schematic elements;
- the explicit definition of a schematic element by direct reference to a detailed specification of the patches of colour, shading or texture;
- the implicit definition of a schematic element by:
- a derivation from an other schematic element definition or
- its usage relationships with schematic element occurrences.
- composition relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- connection relationships between schematic element occurrences;
- the specification of the nature of a schematic element occurrence by means of a subset relationship with a schematic element definition.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2005-12Stade: Norme internationale confirmée [90.93]
Comité technique :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS mises à jour
Prévisualiser cette norme sur notre Plateforme de consultation en ligne (OBP)