ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004 provides advice and guidance on information security incident management for information security managers and for information system managers.
ISO/IEC TR 18044:2004 provides
- information on the benefits to be obtained from and the key issues associated with a good information security incident management approach (to convince senior corporate management and those personnel who will report to and receive feedback from a scheme that the scheme should be introduced and used);
- information on examples of information security incidents, and an insight into their possible causes;
- a description of the planning and documentation required to introduce a good structured information security incident management approach;
- a description of the information security incident management process*.
* Quick, co-ordinated and effective responses to an information security incident require extensive technical and procedural preparations. Information security incident responses may consist of immediate, short- and long-term actions. Any actions undertaken as the response to an incident should be based on previously developed, documented and accepted security incident response procedures and processes, including those for post-response analysis.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2004-10
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Sécurité de l’information, cybersécurité et protection de la vie privée
Vous avez une question?
Consulter notre FAQ
De lundi à vendredi - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Suivez l'actualité de l'ISO
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter (en anglais) pour suivre nos actualités, points de vue et informations sur nos produits.